Peptides are involved in many bodily functions, including neurological activity, digestion, hormone release, cardiovascular, renal, respiratory and immune system function. Peptide therapy utilizes a natural, safe and effective way to decrease inflammation, help with healing, promote weight loss, stimulate hair growth and assist in overall optimization of health and wellness.
So, What Exactly Are Growth Hormone Peptides?
Growth Hormone (GH) Peptides, also known as Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRPs), are short chains of amino acids that interact with the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to naturally increase growth hormone levels in the body. GH Peptides also have the capability to rewrite body chemistry relationships and signaling to promote restoration, anabolism, and homeostasis.
As we age, human growth hormone (HGH) production starts to decline, similarly to that of testosterone levels. After age 30, levels drop by over 1% each year which results in signs of aging and decrease ability to perform at optimal levels. Growth Hormone (GH) Peptides are different from exogenous injections of Human Growth Hormone. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) has been linked to many unwanted side effects and is only FDA approved in the United States for treatment of growth hormone deficiencies, AIDS, and dwarfism.
Because GH Peptides have the ability to boost your body’s own natural growth hormone production, rather than that of traditional exogenous injection of HGH, they are generally considered safe among most performance enhancement, wellness, anti-aging clinics and compounding pharmacies. Safety has been established but being used as “OFF LABEL.”
Controversy Surrounding Growth Hormone Peptides
Some main-stream medical professionals consider peptide therapy “controversial. However, did you know there are currently over 60 FDA approved peptides. In fact, insulin was the first peptide approved in the US! Many peptides are just marketed and labeled by pharmaceutical companies as “medicines” when in fact they are a peptide. In addition, peptides have been studied during human clinical trials with toxicology and pharmacology studies and been tested for efficacy and safety but never made it to the market because their efficacy could not be established compared to other medications.
Peptides Uses and Benefits?
GH peptides have dozens of uses but the most common uses are helping to build muscle, reduce fat, improve energy and sexual function and to reduce GI and musculoskeletal inflammation. Below are some benefits patients may experience while taking GH peptides.
- Sleep: Peptides can help restore a normal sleep cycle. This is especially helpful because insufficient amount of sleep can completely disrupt your life, cause poor mental function, fatigue, mood changes and abnormal weight gain.
- Athletic Recovery or Injury: Peptides have been shown to speed up and improve recovery from athletic performance or injury so that you can get back to training quicker.
- Improved Stamina: increased exercise tolerance and less requirement for rest.
- Weight: Peptides such as Sermorelin, Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 can help to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. When combined with exercise, these peptides can improve lean muscle mass and help your body burn fat more efficiently. These peptides are effective at inducing weight loss because Human Growth Hormone stimulates the production of Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1). Higher levels of IGF-1 lead to higher levels of metabolism, which make it easier to lose weight with proper diet and exercise.
- Surgical or injury healing: Peptide therapy has even been shown to improve healing after surgery, especially with surgeries involving bone, ligament, tendon and muscle.
- Anti-Aging: Peptide therapy can make skin appear firmer or tighter and improve muscle fullness for a more youthful appearance and lifestyle.
At Hebe Aesthetics and Vitality, we use a variety of GH Peptides to help you reach your health care goals. For more information or to see if peptide therapy is right for you, give us a call to schedule a free consultation today!
Peptide Therapy~ Medical Weight Loss~ Stubborn Belly Fat~ Body Building~ Lean Muscle Peptide Injections~ Growth Hormone Peptide~ Fat Burning~ Peptides for weight loss~ Peptides for anti- aging~ Peptides for sale~ Peptides for brain fog~ Peptides for fatigue~ Peptide for Erectile Dysfunction~ Peptide for libido~ Peptide Therapy in Roswell, Georgia.