MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS
MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS
Millions of Americans suffer from being overweight or obese. Not only can this present an aesthetic issue but can lead to serious medical conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis and anxiety and depression. Our medical professionals understand the importance of maintaining a healthy weight for overall health and wellness.
Are you ready to start living a healthier life? Let us help you.
At HAV, our practitioners not only focus in on losing weight but helping patients make sustainable lifestyle changes that will help keep the weight off. We offer a thorough program that includes comprehensive blood work to look for hormone imbalances that might be cause of weight gain. Our supervised weight lost program offers a robust variety of medications, pharmaceutical grade supplements, amino acids and vitamins to ensure long term success for optimal health and wellness. All our weight loss programs come with recommended nutrition and exercise plan to target your goals and get you to a healthier body weight.
Some of our weight loss medications include
- Naltrexone HCL/Bupropion (Contrave)
- Liraglutide (Saxenda), Semaglutide
- Appetite Suppressants
- Weight Loss Peptides
- Lipotropic B Injections
- Injectable Vitamin B12 Shots
- Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements
Benefits from Our Weight Loss Program
1. Professional guidance to monitor your progress and work with you to ensure results
2. Replenishing needed hormones to not only promote weight loss but alleviate other symptoms of a hormone deficiency
3. Promoting long-term optimal health and wellness
4. Preventing medical conditions associated with overweightness such as heart disease, stroke, and diabetes
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR TREATMENT?
1. Free Phone Consultation
First, we begin with a phone consultation. Getting to know you, your health concerns and goals. You will have questions and so will we. From there, we help you make an informed decision if a medical weight loss program is right for you and the steps needed to set you up for success.
2. Comprehensive blood work and physical evaluation
Following the initial phone consultation, you will need to visit our office for blood work and a physical exam. When the lab results come back, they will be reviewed with you, so you are fully aware of your starting point.
3. Program Customized for you
4. Medications delivered to you
5. Follow up and management
Our goal is to make everything as convenient and easy as possible. Weight loss management is tailored to fit each specific patient need. Follow-up labs are usually done at 2-3 months to ensure treatment is working and follow up appointments can be done virtually or by phone.